5/29/2009

~ clothe yourself well for the wind ~





i didn't. i chose not too.
i don't want to defend myself anymore.

strange days. inspiration comes and goes. colours invade from everywhere around. the stillness is overhwhelming.
i have to leave just when i've started feeling so well here and found people i know i'll miss.

i don't care about explanations.
when leaving is a come-back and a come-back - leaving, it feels vague. i feel i'm floating. maybe because of last night's party. drifting. maybe because i pretended to be otto von bismarck. although i thought the very same thought i use to think when i'm resting my head on the pillow after a party.
my fingers glide over my skin, i'm dulled by unreality thudding down these white walls. a huge night ray descends on me. i can't move.
maybe this evening is just a headache.
i'm thinking about bridges.

we took ourselves out of our hands
we couldn't have explained
danger better



No comments:

Post a Comment