7/13/2011

~ goodnight sweetheart ~





this afternoon i snuggled into my cover and lied listening to music. quite unexpectedly, i was able to listen to these two tracks, i couldn't do that since may. and now they soothe, make me unsolitary.
i remember one june night a few weeks ago in my hometown. never before have i been so scared in my life, and hopeful. a dense, sticky nightmare. but then, in the heart of an eclipse, i felt a sudden relief, a wave of overwhelming peace spreading over my body. it was like a sweeping of a hand over a soul, warm and light. i fell asleep.

today i listened to mark with my head buried in the pillow. i got this feeling the mattress moved as he sat down on the bed and watched over me, putting his hand between my shoulderblades. i still feel a kind of sweetness and i know we breathe the same air at this very moment.

maybe it should worry me that i feel such strong bonds with people who passed. and i'm still not sure who is saying that to whom:

goodnight sweetheart



No comments:

Post a Comment