7/04/2011

~ forbidden colours ~





david. what would you tell me now.
my love wears forbidden colours too.
my life believes.

it tears me, how do you survive
these things that fall on your open heart as may raindrops and turn into rusty spikes a moment before they reach its membrane

how did you embrace the darkness thrown upon you

while doubting the very ground beneath me
trying to show unquestioning faith in everything

i dream of good hands.
a good wrist to carry the kite only onto the warm winds.
good hands that would change all shed tears into sweet water.

i trust the future, i love, and i keep my eyes only on truth, still.
that's why it hurts double.

when four years ago i set as my life quest feeling and experiencing as broadly and deeply as it is possible and training myself in perception and lucidity, i forgot to make an annex there should be a balance between the light and the shadow.
now - it's only to be brave.
stones thrown.



No comments:

Post a Comment