3/01/2011

~ ready, able ~




and when i trek alone back home

missing my few and close, heart-warming soulmates. here and now. and unable to help myself. everytime i under no circumstances should waste my time and yet i do it, i make pics in microsoft paint, explaining to myself that these are no pics really, just halfway productions. they don't count.
but they do.
and even if drawing by using touchpad makes me feel like a complete manual retard, there's still something in the picture. now there's everything. and despite knowing there's aurora borealis going on at the lake, i won't go because of this chaining "state of sigh." heavy longing, yet at the same time kept in a sweet tone - because there are ones to long to and they make me smile softly in this very moment.

they go we go, i want you to know

that i draw about you. kisses.


1 comment:

  1. no to teraz już obie jesteśmy syrenkami. cudny i potrząsanie kokosami wymiata. buziaki syrenie plum!

    ReplyDelete