9/15/2010

~ cognition in the red ~





so dear rain is here again and the books are piling up to the ceiling when my attention hover somewhere around the thought - i need to paint now. i've just got this kick and the vividity of imagination, all necessary feelings in my fingers to paint. not play the guitar, not scribble on the tablet (which i didn't take with me here anyway), nor shoot photos, write the novel in my head.

i need to paint because it's fall and fall is when my spirit and imagination live most intensively. and i need to paint because it's swedish fall. short, condensed, beautiful. but fleeting.
and i somewhat miss the smell of paint and garnish, stained fingers.

the meditation over the flat, linen surface. unleashing all the impressions, emotions, thoughts i've taken in. it's unnatural to accumulate them inside. there's something that wants out.

my mind is working, my hands are resting.
action!



No comments:

Post a Comment