8/12/2009

~ on and on the rain will say ~


photo: from a walk to the end of the world. sunset after a sleepless night


are you still sure you know where the heaven begins?

i know. i was to be cruising to karlskrona right now.
i am not.

the group i would quide there tomorrow picked me up from my hometown and we drove off to gdańsk together. ate lunch in gietrzwałd. joked under the roof when the downpour began.
20 minutes later one of our four cars crashed with a truck.
a woman died.
i am home.


for all those born beneath an angry star
lest we forget how fragile we are




1 comment:

  1. how sad! last night I went to a birthday party and drove by a huge car accident, there was a body (covered) lying on the floor, 4 guys sitting right next to it and a whole lot of people comforting each other. They all looked around my age (24). It made me so sad just to think of all the families that must have been suffering because of it that I could barely enjoy the evening.
    What I really wanted to write you (before I read about the accident) is that I think that's a really cool picture.

    Regards from Chile.

    ReplyDelete